Symptoms Of Hyperthyroidism - Beware If The Heart Beat Faster

Symptoms of hyperthyroidism - Heart palpitations are a sign of the rapid metabolism in the body. One trigger acceleration of the heart rate is due to a disturbance in the thyroid gland. The thyroid gland produces thyroid hormones that can stimulate the metabolism of every cell in the body.  if heart palpitations is quickly, beware of the symptoms of hyperthyroidism.

Hyperthyroidism and increased metabolism


These stimuli will be greater if the thyroid hormone is also produced more and more. As a result,  your metabolism will be the faster. This is what can cause a person to experience a hyperthyroid condition and made ​​her excited.

Reporting from healt,kompas,com, according to the July Tri Edi Tarin, an expert from the Faculty of Medicine - RSCM endocrine, metabolic enhancement is one of the symptoms of hyperthyroidism. Hyperthyroidism is a condition in which there is excess thyroid hormone production and distribution. This is in contrast with tiroitoksikosis. Although similar, tiroitoksitosis is condition which excess thyroid hormone but is not always produced the thyroid gland. This hormone can be produced by other glands that grow but also produces thyroid. Both have the same symptoms, that is an increase in the body's metabolic rate.

Tri explained, thyroid hormones which dominates the human body there are two types, namely T3 and T4. Hormone triiodothyronine T3 is short, while T4 is short of thyroxine. Before it is released into the blood, the hormone T4 is converted to T3 first. More active hormone T3 to affect metabolism in the body.

Amount of thyroid hormone that produced every person is not the same. Although the number of different thyroid hormones, symptoms of hyperthyroidism on everyone is the same, such as diarrhea, hair loss, weight continued to fall, and emotional instability.

Symptoms Of Hyperthyroidism - Beware If The Heart Beat FasterTri explained, is still not known why the initial cause of the production and distribution of excess thyroid hormone can. However there are some circumstances that could lead to changes in thyroid hormone production and distribution, namely Graves' disease and TMNG (Toxic multinodular goitre). Graves is more often found in patients with a percentage of 80-90 percent hyperthyroidism.

Graves is an autoimmune disease caused by the loss of sensitivity of the thyroid gland to TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone). This leads to the production of thyroid TSH remains high despite produced in low numbers. This allows the disease to be genetically inherited, and is generally common among women.

Hyperthyroidism is not attacking a certain group, and can happen to anyone. However, women have a greater likelihood due to hormonal conditions.

Does Hyperthyroidism can be treated ?


Tri said that hyperthyroidism can be treated with surgery, the use of radio iodine, and taking medication. For taking the drug, it takes at least about two years. The thing to note is that the drug has its own nature, and drugs given also depends on the patient's needs. A wide variety of drugs given nature suppress hormone production and distribution of the glands, or suppress the conversion of T4 to T3.

In addition to treatment, Tri advise patients to avoid triggers excess thyroid hormone production and distribution. Patients are advised not to consume coffe and salt iodine too much, and began to implement a healthier lifestyle such as avoiding smoking and eating more fruits and vegetables. So, beware if the heart beat faster that is symptoms of hyperthyroidism.

Source : kompas.com
Share on : Twitter | Facebook | Google +

1 comment:

  1. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, ​​I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Fribroid, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete

Advertisement

Followers

Blog Archive