The Risk Married With People Who Have Diabetes

Diabetes - Married or living with people who have diabetes it can make you run the risk of suffering from the same disease. Thus the results of a study published the journal BMC Medicine.

In this research, a couple people with type 2 diabetes were 26 percent chance of developing the same disease. The conclusion was obtained from the results of six studies involving 75,498 pairs. In this study, researchers used the parameters of age, socioeconomic status, and how diabetes can be diagnosed.

Through this study the researchers also wanted to know whether the "contagion" of type 2 diabetes due to the similarity in couples lifestyle. It is based on the possibility of "contagion" unhealthy lifestyle, such as poor diet and lack of exercise in both couples.

As a result, the research shows a connection "contagion" strong diabetes in couples. The reason is lifestyle contagion likely occurs in pairs.

"When asking a patient's health, we often ask family history. Yet this research proves, the marital relationship can be taken into consideration,"said the researcher, Kaberi Dasgupta of the McGill University Health Centre, Canada.

These findings can actually be used to facilitate detection of the disease and motivate couples to with reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes. The trick, of course with each other menyemanganti to diligent exercise and healthy lifestyle.

"The results of this research could be a pattern, which helps health professionals to develop strategies of diabetes management in couples. Changing lifestyle can be something that is difficult, but if it can be done with friends is much easier," says Dasgupta.

The risk married with people who have diabetesMore details researchers explain, a man with a couples people who have diabetes are at greater risk to experience a similar illness. According to researchers, this is because men are less likely to undergo evaluation and regular medical examinations after the age anal. The result is men are more at risk of delay in the detection of diabetes.

This indicates, as early as possible the man should be aware of the symptoms of diabetes that is indicated. "The men who live with diabetic wife should be more vigilant and pay attention to his health. Not to miss the symptoms of diabetes and undetectable," said Dasgupta.

Health and safety - dailymail.co.uk
Share on : Twitter | Facebook | Google +

1 comment:

  1. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, ​​I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Fribroid, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete

Advertisement

Followers

Blog Archive