6 Signs of The Immune System Being Weakened

The Immune System Being Weakened - Immune system is very important when the rainy season like now, because the body tends to be more vulnerable to the threat of disease. Immune system or resistance as the curtain will be the first defense against disease-causing microorganisms.

Conditions durability of each person is different. Moreover, with the increasing number of microorganisms in rainy season as it is today, the immune system is usually able to fight it, could be overwhelmed. As a result of the immune system does not work against microorganisms, the body can fall ill.

While the immune system is being weakened, it is advisable to anticipate that germs do not develop the disease. For that reason, it is important to recognize the signs of being weakened immune system.

Signs of weakening the immune system


1. Increasingly heavy weight


Found that people with swine flu have the same characteristics, namely body mass index over 40. Excess weight can cause hormonal imbalance, inflammation, and interfere with the body's ability to fight infection.

2. Nasal cavity is too dry


Stuffy nose certainly very disturbing comfort. But, if we are too dry nasal cavity, it is also not good. Therefore, the mucus in the nose is useful to help " trap " and cleanse incoming viruses. The lack of mucus in the nose, the same means give the entrance for germs to attack our body's defenses.

3. Not enough to drink


6 characteristics of the immune system being weakenedThere is a reason why many doctors are always encouraging us to drink when sick . The body needs plenty of water to remove toxins. The need to drink every person is different, depending on the condition of the body and each activity. How to find out if we had enough to drink or not is by looking at the color of urine. Good urine is clear or pale yellow colored clear.

4. Prolonged stress


It is no accident that we so cold in the office when the work was piling up. American Psychological Association reported, long-term stress can weaken our immune response. "If we stress during a cold, the symptoms can be sure that we will experience will definitely be even worse," said Philip Thierno.

5. Often not feeling well


Typically, adults get the flu about 2 - 3 times a year. If we experience more than this amount, it is certain that the condition of the body is at a low level and need to be immediately followed by rest and nutritious food.

6. Eating too much sugar


The study, published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition states, 5 hours after we mengasup 100 grams of sugar, the ability of white blood cells fight germs will drop dramatically. One hundred grams of sugar is equivalent to three medium-size cans of soft drinks.

Health and safety - health.kompas.com
Share on : Twitter | Facebook | Google +

1 comment:

  1. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, ​​I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Fribroid, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete

Advertisement

Followers

Blog Archive