Penile Cancer Cases Increasing, Beware Factors Causes

Penile Cancer Cases Increasing - The number of penile cancer incidence increased by 20 percent in the last 30 years, according to a new study. The experts argue, the main reason for the increase is due to changes in sexual behavior so that more people exposed to the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) and low levels of male circumcision. So, Penile Cancer Cases Increasing, Beware Factors Causes.

The researchers said that exposure to HPV which related to the genital warts is associated with an increased risk of penile cancer six times. The number of events has increased rapidly in men between 1970 to 2009, and 30 percent during 2000-2009.

The new study published in the journal Cancer Causes Control is asserted, men need to be aware of the symptoms of this disease which is often doubtful as a sign of a sexually transmitted infection.

Rebecca Porta, chief executive of the foundation that supports the study, said the study showed the incidence of cancer is increasing and has not received much attention. "Unlike cancer in general, relatively rare penile cancer and many men are embarrassed and not able to talk about it openly, "he said.

According to Porta, these conditions will lead to feelings of isolation, whereas the support is very important in cancer patients. Therefore, it is important for men to be aware of the early signs and symptoms of the disease.

"And if you feel experienced, men need to immediately ask for medical assistance," said Porta.

Penile Cancer Cases Increasing, Beware Factors CausesCancer can develop in any part of the penis, but most commonly occurs in the skin and the head of the penis. The exact cause of penile cancer is unknown, but various factors have been associated with increased risk.

HPV causes genital warts associated with an increase in penile cancer six times. Of the approximately 100 types of HPV, only two strains that cause penile cancer, which is also associated with cancer of the throat, cervix, and rectum.

According to researchers, the risk of a man suffering from penile cancer if they smoke increases, so penile cancer cases increasing, beware factors causes. This is because smoking is a contributing factor that increases the risk of HPV infection to the development of precancerous lesions and invasive penile cancer. Plus, a toxic chemical compound found in tobacco excreted through the urine thus expose the penis that trigger skin cancer.

Source : Kompas
Share on : Twitter | Facebook | Google +

1 comment:

  1. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, ​​I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Fribroid, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete

Advertisement

Followers

Blog Archive