Addressing Dyslipidemia, Trigger Stroke at Young Age

Trigger Stroke at Young Age - Adolescents are overweight or obese is not foreign at this time. Unfortunately, although the proportion of obesity in Indonesia reached 1.5 to 5 percent of the total population and the trend continues to increase, the disease is still not increase the alertness of parents towards their children weight. So, Addressing Dyslipidemia, Trigger Stroke at Young Age is very important to overcome.

In fact, treatment of obesity is not simple. Especially when the weight gain induced by dyslipidemia. It is a disorder of lipoprotein metabolism involving increased levels of total cholesterol, triglycerides, low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL), or decreased levels of high-density lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL) in the blood. Dyslipidemia associated with the presence of genotype apoliprotein (apo) E is derived from both parents.

Dyslipidemia has resulted in the risk of premature cardiovascular disease teens become increasing.

"Dyslipidemia causes the lining of the tunica intima-media in the blood vessels become thickened, including the carotid artery to the neck. Consequently, the flow of blood that carries nutrients and oxygen to the brain is disrupted, and adolescents at risk of a stroke at a young age," says pediatrician Fatmawati, Lanny Christine Gultom, at the inauguration which took her doctorate at the Faculty of Medicine, University of Indonesia in Jakarta.

Dyslipidemia can be detected through genotypes screening to detect the presence of apo 2, 3, or 4 that are be on teen's body. Each type apo has its own follow-handling, which is determined from the effects of the pattern of food and physical exercise. Apo certain types should be helped with drug to help reduce levels of fat in the body.

Addressing Dyslipidemia, Trigger Stroke at Young AgeThis is what Lanny tried in his research involving 60 respondents and all suffer dyslipidemia. In this research respondents aged 10-19 years followed the diet the National Cholesterol Educational Program (NCEP) 2. This pattern is intended for patients with a fat content of less than or equal to 30 percent of total calories, saturated fatty acids are less than 7 percent of total calories, and cholesterol less than 200 milligrams per day.

In this research respondents intervened in the form of physical exercise 3 times a week, with a duration of 60 minutes. This exercise includes aerobic activity and strengthening bones and muscles, which is tailored to the ability of the respondent. Each respondent also eat according to the total caloric needs are not the same in each person. This is done for 28 days.

After that, checking blood profiles which proves the improvement in total cholesterol levels in 85 percent of patients, and a decrease in LDL levels in 66.7 percent of patients.

"From these results proved with a good level of compliance, patient control of obesity due to dyslipidemia. Patients who did not experience improvement underwent examination genotype to determine the type of apo E in the body," said Lanny.

The results of the respondents in the type apo E2 or E4. Respondents with type apo E2 continued intervention plus drug therapy. Type apo E4 results and increased triglycerides down. Respondents with decreased triglyceride levels continued intervention, whereas respondents with increased triglyceride levels accompanied by drug therapy interventions.

Given drug is a statin, which is consumed as recommended from a doctor's prescription. This treatment is not given to children aged less than 10 years, because it can damage the balance of hormones. This therapy is different for each respondent and performed in a doctor's supervision.

This research adds to a long study that says obesity in adolescents can be controlled. "There is no shame to have obese children. The most important is immediately alert and do the correct diet. Better you consult a doctor as soon as possible to get appropriate diet," said Lanny.

So, to able to Addressing Dyslipidemia, Trigger Stroke at Young Age you must do the correct diet and do that right now.

Source : Kompas
Share on : Twitter | Facebook | Google +

1 comment:

  1. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, ​​I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Fribroid, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete

Advertisement

Followers

Blog Archive