Health Tips - Preventing High Blood Pressure

Preventing High Blood Pressure - high blood pressure is a common problem that can cause serious diseases such as stroke, heart and cardiovascular. High blood pressure occurs in 1 out of every 3 adults. Drugs have long been used as a solution, but there are also other ways that are simple and can control and prevent high blood pressure.

These methods include exercise, maintaining a healthy weight and lifestyle can do to control hypertension. Experts believe that a healthy lifestyle can prevent and fight hypertension.

Simple Ways to Prevent High Blood Pressure :


1. Sport


Regular exercise is an effective way to prevent high blood pressure. It is advisable to do so several times a week, less lebuh 30 to 60 minutes each time exercising. This activity can lower blood pressure by 4-9 mmHg. A person with hypertension should be frequently involved in physical activity. This also applies to patients who prehypertension in order to avoid the occurrence of hypertension. Exercise also can reduce weight, where weight is often associated with high blood pressure.

2. Avoid alcohol


Consuming alcohol is not good for health and can cause high blood pressure, which in turn will increase the risk of developing hypertension. So, you stay away from alcoholic beverages.

3. Reduce Weight


High Blood PressureWeight gain to be one of the causes of hypertension. Losing weight even though only a few kilograms can lower high blood pressure. Waist is an indicator of the weight. Increased waist circumference can be an alarm going hypertension. In people who are overweight or obese, the more weight is reduced, then the blood pressure will also be reduced. To realize this can be done with a healthy diet, diet, or exercise.

4. Reduce your intake of sodium (sodium)


Reducing sodium intake can help lower blood pressure. Generally, sodium is associated with a high salt diet, even though the two sometimes do not go hand in hand. Salt as we know it is composed of 40 percent sodium, and the rest is chloride ions. To keep the body healthy, awake and avoid the increase in blood pressure, the recommended dose of sodium is 2,300 milligrams or less. While people over the age of 51 years or older, the recommended daily intake of sodium is estimated 1500 milligrams.

5. Avoid stress


Stress is an important factor of several diseases and is often associated with high blood pressure. Anxiety and stress can cause a rise in blood pressure even if it is only temporary. Therefore, try not to stress. Breathing exercises are one of the best ways to cope with stress and may reduce the risk of hypertension. Patients with high blood pressure are strongly advised to seek help from a professional counselor.

Healthy and Safety | Source : vemale.com
Share on : Twitter | Facebook | Google +

1 comment:

  1. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, ​​I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Fribroid, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete

Advertisement

Followers

Blog Archive