Scary Impacts of Coronary Heart Disease in Your Body

What Is Coronary Heart Disease


Coronary heart disease occurs because the arteries / blood vessels to the heart narrow due to the buildup of plaque on artery walls. In medical terms, this is called atherosclerosis. Plaques that hold the blood flow rate.

As a result, blood flow to supply oxygen to the heart are blocked which of course makes the body needs are not met properly. When fully closed artery, it can cause a heart attack.

Severity of heart conditions depend on whether or not a large accumulation of plaque in the arteries to the heart. Some of the symptoms that occur when a person suffering from coronary heart disease include chest tightness, unusual fears, and become short of breath.

The impact of coronary heart disease in blood pressure can cause high blood pressure (hypertension). Plaque deposits that occur makes blood vessels constrict thereby inhibiting proper blood flow.

Drugs given to overcome this is drugs that can lower blood pressure and decrease the heart work too hard also added a drug that is able to expedite the flow of blood.

Scary Impacts of Coronary Heart Disease in Your BodyAnother effect is coronary heart disease will experience irregular heartbeat or in medical terms is called arrhythmia. The heartbeat can suddenly and unexpectedly high low.

At the severe level, it is not likely it will cause an unconscious condition or even death. Heart rhythm problems can occur at any time and is a warning sign of coronary heart disease.

Regarding the heartbeat rhythm, there are several classifications, namely the so-called sinus tachycardia (rapid heart rate), sinus bradycardia (slow heart beat), ventricular tachycardia (rapid heart rate and irregular heart at the bottom), or atrial fibrillation (vibration at the top of the heart).

Not only that, coronary heart disease can also cause damage to other organs. Kidney and liver usually get the bad effects of organ damage in the heart.

In fact, both are very vital organs of the body. The kidneys have the function to filter disposal of blood. Likewise with the liver which has a function to extract the food we eat.

If both are not able to work normally, obviously bad for the body because it addresses the important organs has lost its function well and will surely lead to chaos in the body.

Supposing, as countries whose leaders have crippled so it can not carry out their duties properly, then surely the country's in big trouble. Similarly, our body system when our body is damaged.

Treatment For Coronary Heart Disease


A number of plant materials able to cope with coronary heart disease such as Noni Juice and ant nests. Both herbs are able to destroy blockages in arteries, blood circulation, and control the heart rhythm to return to normal.

In case of an emergency such as a heart attack, the patient should be immediately taken to the hospital to get help. Bottom line, if you feel there is something wrong with your heart, you should immediately consult a doctor immediately so that cardiac examination performed. If you are sentenced to suffer from coronary heart disease, you can know what should be done to treat it. Before the scary impacts of coronary heart disease become more severe.

Source : deherba.com
Share on : Twitter | Facebook | Google +

1 comment:

  1. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, ​​I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Fribroid, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete

Advertisement

Followers

Blog Archive