MERS-CoV, New Disease Threatens World

MERS-CoV, New Disease Threatens World


One more new diseases are emerging and potentially become a global epidemic, MERS-CoV. What is a MERS CoV ? Like what symptoms they cause ? And, the prevention of whatever you can do to prevent this disease ? Although there are no reports of casualties in Indonesia, MERS-CoV (Middle East-Corona Respiratory Syndrome Virus ) still have to watch out, especially on pilgrims who had just returned from Arabia, the country of origin of the disease emergence.

MERS-CoV itself is caused by a viral infection Corona, one type of virus that is related to the virus that causes SARS.Therefore, symptoms are not much different from the SARS disease, the major indications such as fever, sneezing, and coughing, which ultimately lead to death due to some serious complications that occur such as acute respiratory distress syndrome ( ARDS ) and multiple organ failure, renal failure, coagulopathy consumptive, and pericarditis and severe pneumonia.

Corona Virus Spreading


Due to the increasingly widespread distribution since April 2012 until early 2013, the World Health Organization ( WHO ) has issued a warning since last May to be aware of the threat of its spread.

Unclear origin of the virus is spread, however, some researchers suspect that the spread of the virus originated from one of the many types of bats found in the Middle East region.

The conclusion reached after researchers found a genetic match of 100 percent on the type of virus that infects bats are infected with the human first.

Another speculation is found among the researchers said that in addition to bats, camels also allegedly related to the origin and spread of Corona virus, which is found antibodies against this virus in animals typical of the Middle East.

MERS-CoV, New Disease Threatens World
Mechanism of Corona virus spread from animals to humans is still studied to this day, although there is a suspicion that the first humans who are infected may have inadvertently inhaling dust dried feces of infected bats.

Currently, the researchers are still investigating the possibility of other animals which become mediators Corona virus transmission to handle the spread of this disease, given that this strain is said to be easily transmitted between humans by the impact of a more deadly than SARS.

Handling MERS-CoV


Because he is still a new disease, no specific vaccine can prevent this disease. Still, prevention remains to be done to strengthen your body's immunity.

For example, before you set out on a pilgrimage, keep in shape with nutrition and adequate rest. At least, this will help your body perform its role in warding off virus attacks. Alternatively, use a mask and keep the sanitation of the body and the environment in which you live.

However, what if the virus is already infecting your body ? Just like the case of cancer, the key is fast and precise handling due to mutation of the Corona virus very quickly that given the slow handling will increase the death rate from this disease.

Until now, treatment is given only focused on handling the complications of this disease. Isolation and quarantine may be done to prevent the spread of disease MERS-CoV.

Health and Safety - Source : deherba
Share on : Twitter | Facebook | Google +

1 comment:

  1. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, ​​I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Fribroid, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete

Advertisement

Followers

Blog Archive