People with Pica Eating sand, nails until Drugs Mosquitoes

Pica disease - Feeding activity should be done to meet the nutritional needs of the body. But if it does not eat anything that was not even in the form of nutritious food, it could be a symptom of an eating disorder known as pica. People with Pica Eating sand, nails until Drugs Mosquitoes.

Pica is characterized by the habit of eating non-food items that are not nutritious such as ice, clay, chalk, dirt or sand. Eating habits that have been categorized as pica it if it lasts for a month and not based on the local culture.

Here are some strange eating habits which can be categorized as pica ever reported in the media.


1. Eat mosquito coils


A three year old toddler named Aska in Banyuasin Regency, South Sumatra has a habit of eating mosquito coil. Said child pairs and the Siska day can spend a whole piece of mosquito coil.

Initially, the habit was not known by both parents. But once parents know, this habit does not necessarily stop because Aska often cry when banned and not given a piece of mosquito coil.

2. Eating soil and drinking gasoline


For nine years, Lia Trisnawati, the youngest daughter of the husband - wife Halili and Mariyah, had a habit of eating soil and drinking premium or gasoline. Habits are conducted after residents Desa Pandan, District Galis, Pamekasan, it has a fever accompanied by convulsions.

People with picaAccording to the father, the Lia disorder starts since entering the age of two years. Later, the habit persists with age Lia.

Within a day, the daily Lia rarely showers could spend one liter of petrol to drink. Wherever he goes, a bottle containing gasoline was never out of his grasp. "Just do not drink gasoline a day, she will rage, even to glass pelted a neighbor's house," said Zainullah, Lia's brother.

3. Eating sand


Eben Siahaan, boy six years old from the village of Bolon Aek Balige the District, Toba Samosir, North Sumatra, has a strange habit because it often takes sand from the age of two.

"Do not know the cause so clearly likes to eat sand Eben though by stealth," said the grandmother who also guardians, Tiamar br Siagian.

In fact, he said, they always give enough food every day. But if a little inattentive supervise, direct Eben swiftly take the sand and eat it. Eben also often bagging sand and eat them secretly. When caught, the direct removal.

4. Eating chalk


A two year old toddler woman named Yulianita two months, residents Salawu, Tasikmalaya, West Java, every day used to eat chalk paint the walls of the house.

"My son's habit since the age of two months. Currently able to walk alone, she likes to take some chalk on the wall of the house,"said Atin, his biological mother.

Atin said, his habits became known only when the child began to walk. Her son often found seeking flakes chipped limestone walls of the house. The limestone flakes, said Atin, eaten by children.

"If you do not eat chalk banned, my child angry, eventually eating chalk continued ability of my child until now," said Atin.

5. Eating Nails


Not only children, pica can also be experienced in adulthood. Adult cases occur in women aged 27 years from India. This case investigators reported Suddhendu Chakraborty.

The woman reportedly suffered stomach upsets and referred to the operating department practitioners (OPD). Patients to the hospital with her parents, turned out to have a habit of consuming iron nails for the past 3 months. The habit started when he was married and was depressed with her ​​marriage life.

The sensation that arises when swallowing nails were able to eliminate depression suffered. Patients also reported eating shards of glass during the past 3 years, but do not tell anyone else. Patients reported iron deficiency, serum ferritin, and zinc. Allegations emerged from pica disorder diagnosis by physicians. Previously patients were referred because of an uncomfortable sensation in the stomach.

6 . Eating Mud


Similar reports came from Ethiopia through Yonas Baheretibeb researchers from Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia. People with pica is 17 year old woman who likes to consume the mud of the front wall of his house. Patients who were initially still a student does not have a non - nutritive material particular, but patients eventually chose the mud.

7 . Eating Land


As for the case of pica in children found to England by Donald Howarth researchers from the University of Notre Dame, Western Australia. Sufferers are 3 year old son who likes to consume the land. The patient was rushed to the hospital after 4 days of loss of appetite and days to two experienced fainting. The child was pale and difficulty defecating.

Heath and Safety - Source : health.kompas.com
Share on : Twitter | Facebook | Google +

1 comment:

  1. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, ​​I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Fribroid, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete

Advertisement

Followers

Blog Archive