Signs In Women Who Enter Childbearing Age

Childbearing Age - One woman each month enter the fertile period ( ovulation ), that is release of the egg (ovum) is ready to be fertilized sperm. This egg is then stored in the fallopian (fallopian tube), while waiting for the sperm.

In a cycle that occurs 14 days after the first day of menstruation proficiency level, women often experience discomfort. "There are some complaints that arise when a woman enters the fertile period, due to hormonal changes. Abdominal pain is one of them," said gynecologist and pregnancy, Ahmad Mediana.

The complaints usually disappear with usainya fertile period. However, in some women, the discomfort still persists until after menstruation. If the complaint is considered very disturbing, women can consult a doctor to sort it out.

Signs in women who enter childbearing age.


1. Lower abdominal feels a little pain.


Pain like pulled this, is the impact of increased activity, the ovaries. Discomfort that occurs before menstruation is a sign of a woman is in the fertile period. In some women, the pain continued when her menstruation.

However, according to obstetricians from RSCM Kencana, Gita Pratama, most women are not very sensitive to feel this pain. "Not all women feel pain during ovulation takes place," said Tom, greeting.

2. Body temperature is increased


Signs In Women Who Enter Childbearing AgeWomen who are in the fertile period is usually their body temperature increased 1 - 2 degree than usual. When the temperature of a woman under normal circumstances is 35 - 36 degrees Celsius, the body temperature of the fertile period be 37 - 38 degrees Celsius.

The increase in body temperature due to the formation of the functional progesterone prepares the uterine tissue. This network will receive the fertilized egg cell and later into a fetus.

According to Tom, to determine the increase in body temperature that is just a little this, often hard to do if not regularly measure the body temperature. Therefore, Tom suggested that women waking up every morning to take his temperature with a thermometer.

"Increasing temperature half a degree Celsius only, can be a sign of ovulation, if occurs on the date that is supposed to be," he said.

3. Increased vaginal mucus production


Each month, women experience increased mucus production, due to hormonal changes when entering the fertile period. Mucus is normally crystal clear, slippery, and stretchy. Intended to facilitate increased production of sperm into the fallopian tubes and fertilize an ovum.

Health and safety - health.kompas.com
Share on : Twitter | Facebook | Google +

1 comment:

  1. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, ​​I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Fribroid, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete

Advertisement

Followers

Blog Archive