Why Women is prohibited Too Much Sitting

Why Women is prohibited Too Much Sitting

Women is prohibited too much sitting - Some women may think regular exercise is enough to keep them healthy. Exercise routines are often made ​​to compensate for the amount of time spent sitting, either at work or watching television.

But research proves, middle-aged woman who spends too much time sitting, face a greater risk of various health problems. This risk is not reduced even for regular physical exercise.

Those who are not active and just sit for 11 hours, a 12 percent greater risk of dying early. Women also 27 percent greater risk of dying from a heart attack, and five times more likely to experience death from cancer.

Greater risk than those who are not only active for four hours or less. According to a team of researchers from the United States, the risk is also seen in people who do regular exercise every day.

The results of this research is certainly contrary to the assumptions that are circulating in the community. "During this assumption throughout society is a healthy body and exercise routine, then health will be maintained. Protection will still be there, no matter how much time spent sitting each day. In fact by living a simple lifestyle, body protection would increasingly minimal," says researcher Rebecca Saguin from New York's Cornell University.

Research published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine involving 93,000 middle-aged women as respondents. The respondents menopausal known for approximately 12 years. The results of research suggests sitting too long will increase the risk of death. These results did not change even been incorporated other factors, such as chronic disease and overall health.

Women begin to lose muscle mass at the age of 35. This change more rapidly with the emergence of menopause. Saguin explained, too much sitting difficult for women to regain physical strength that was lost. Regular exercise, especially weight-bearing and exercises to build muscles, help the body fight the decline in muscle strength.

Regular exercise is also important to maintain good health, which is also Saguin nutritionist, advises women doing small steps as early as possible, to maintain their health in the future.

"Move as often as possible. When you're in the office, get up from sitting and move on. When you retire do not spend time in front of the television, frequently moving even if only in the neighborhood," he said.

Health and safety | Dailymail
Share on : Twitter | Facebook | Google +

2 comments:

  1. nice pos bak semoga makin sukses y http://healthtozone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, ​​I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Fribroid, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete

Advertisement

Followers

Blog Archive