Limiting Sugary Drink Prevent Cancer of The Lining of Uterus

Limiting Sugary Drink - Fear of fat may often be used as a reason for women not to drink a lot of soda and other sugary drinks. But it was not just that, a new study reveal avoid these drinks can also reduce the risk of cancer of the endometrium or lining of the uterus at a later date.

The study found that older women who drink a lot of soda and other sugary drinks when young tend to have a higher risk for endometrial cancer experience. Cancer is also included tumors in the uterus that according to the National Cancer Institute, often occur in women age 60 or 70.

In the new study, the researchers analyzed data on more than 23,000 postmenopausal women in Iowa who were followed from 1986 to 2010. They found that participants who drank sugary beverages in the amount of at most 78 percent higher risk for experiencing tumor.

The study, published in the journal Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers, & Prevention concluded, more and more women drinking sugary drinks, the higher the risk of having the disease.

Maki Inoue - Choi, a study researcher from the University of Minnesota School of Public Health claimed not surprised by the findings of this study. According to him, many previous studies that found an association between consumption of sweetened beverages to obesity which is a risk factor for cancer.

Limiting Sugary Drink Prevent Cancer of The Lining of Uterus"Women are obese tend to have levels of estrogen and insulin in the body is higher than those of normal weight. Increased levels of estrogen and insulin are risk factors for endometrial cancer," said Inoue - Choi .

Richard Adamson of the American Beverage Association asserts, this study did not demonstrate a causal relationship, although there was a trend of an increased risk of endometrial cancer excessive consumption of sugary drinks.

"Study participants sugary drink consumption 1.7 to 60.5 servings per week. It is a very wide range," he said.

Adamson also said, as long as no excessive drinking. sugary drinks will not cause obesity which increases the risk of other diseases such as diabetes or cardiovascular.

Health and Safety - health.kompas.com
Share on : Twitter | Facebook | Google +

1 comment:

  1. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, ​​I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Fribroid, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete

Advertisement

Followers

Blog Archive