Detection of Cancer Without Radiation, Is it possible?

Detection of Cancer - Radiation as a method for detecting cancer in children is considered to provide a greater health risk than adults over the age of 40 years. Thus, the researchers from the United States is developing a new scanning method for children who could potentially also be used in adults who can recognize the spread of cancer without using radiation.

According to researchers, this approach was tested on several patients so that are not yet ready for widespread use. Even so, the chairman of the study Heike Daldrup-Link, professor of the department of radiology at the Stanford School of Medicine's Lucile Packard Children's Hospital are optimistic this method can offer scanning solution without any risk of radiation that would trigger cancer later in life.

Thomas Slovis, staff pediatric radiology at Children's Hospotal of Michigan explained, children and young adults are still developing so that the DNA in the cells they are susceptible to interference when exposed to radiation. The good news, there are improvements to the dose of radiation used in the scan engines are now being developed.

"However, there is also radiation is not dangerous," said professor of radiology at Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, this.
Detection of Cancer Without Radiation, Is it possible?

The new study emphasizes alternative that makes a radiologist to perform the scanning of tumors without using radiation. Instead, they use a scanning magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) by using additional material in contrast to tumors that iron supplements. This will allow the radiologist to see the inside of the body.

In a study published in the journal The Lancet Oncology, the researchers scanned 22 patients aged 9-33 years with malignant tumors known as lymphomas and sarcomas. As a result, the new method with MRI, researchers found 158 tumors, whereas the radiation method with positron emission tomography (PET) and computed tomography (CT), the result of a tumor that was found was 163.

"From the second of these results, a decision will then be the same therapy. Fee from both the scanning method was almost the same," said Daldrup-Link.

The side effects of the new method, he said, is not as large as method of radiation. This is because the MRI method using radio waves on the body, not radiation, then there are no significant side effects. However, for some patients, there may be allergic to iron supplement that is used as a contrast agent. So, let's pray for detection of cancer without radiation will come true.

Source : Healthdaily.com | Kompas.com
Share on : Twitter | Facebook | Google +

3 comments:

  1. wah saya izin nyimak aja mas dengan seksama soalnya nggak begitu paham sama bahasa inggris hehehe :D
    btw terimakasih banyak atas share nya ya. Sangat bermanfaat untuk sya yang masih pemula :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wah, saya yang masih new bee mbak Ririn terima kasih atas kunjungannya :)

      Delete
  2. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, ​​I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Fribroid, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete

Advertisement

Followers

Blog Archive