Gamete Cells, Determinants of Pregnancy At the Age Above 30 Years

Gamet cells - In order for the process of pregnancy running successful and uncomplicated, each spouse must ensure the physical and psychological status in good condition. One of the factors that also must be considered is the health of gamete cells. Especially in couples who are planning a pregnancy over 30 years.

Wei Siang Yu, a medical doctor who is also the founder of Singapore FlyFreeForHealth, explained, have a healthy reproductive organs is vital for couples over the age of 30 years due to the aging of the egg and also the sperm can affect conception and fertility and may increase the risk of birth defects. Therefore, it is very important for couples in the age group to have right thinking related with health their gamete cells.

Health of gamete cells


Men and women are the most complex living things who producing gamete cells that is the seed of life. Gamete cell is a cell that contains most of the material / genetic trait that will be derived from each parent, and this is known as a sperm cell to the egg and the male gametes to female gametes cells. Sperm is continually produced in the testes. Meanwhile, the egg is produced in limited quantities.

Merger half part of the material / genetic trait, called chromosomes, chromosomes are combined to form a complete cell, which is unique to each offspring. Merging of gamete cells, with unique DNA prints, form an embryo, which is the starting point of the life cycle.

To ensure gamete cells healthy, food and exposure to air pollution is important to note. Food and pollution can cause effects that impair the quality of gamete cells. In terms of quantity, the age factor also affects the quality of the gametes.

Gamete cells, determinants of pregnancy at the age above 30 years
In men, sperm quantity, although the number is infinite, will be able to decline its ripeness, especially in elderly men. In fact, in recent decades, industrialization shows that there is a decrease in the number and quality of sperm cells in the average man.

Whereas in women, the egg becomes easily damaged due to the limited number and development only occurs after puberty and absence of the menstrual cycle. Layer on the cell membrane and the cell membrane that protects the gametes become vulnerable to damage due to the negative effects of free radicals, chemicals, and toxins that enter the body.

There are several things that can be done to protect the health of the reproductive organs, especially to improve the health of gamete cells :
  1. Living with healthy lifestyle, reduce smoking and alcohol consumption.
  2. Optimize the diet, such as reducing dietary fat consumption and high anti-oxidant.
  3. Exercise regularly.
  4. Avoid environments that have a lot of toxins.

Health and safety - flyfreeforhealth.com
Share on : Twitter | Facebook | Google +

2 comments:

  1. The site is really beneficial for everyone to know about this topic. I think if you read blog than you will get some more information from blog. This is really useful blog.ยา สมุนไพร จีน

    ReplyDelete
  2. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, ​​I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Fribroid, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete

Advertisement

Followers

Blog Archive